Friday, August 7, 2009

Back links for articles

I have read a lot about this. Back linking your articles is supposed to get you a higher ranking in the google search. So I use this blog and redgage as my mane way to back link. So I started to think the other day of more ways to back link. I have heard of yahoo answers being a good place. I took a look at the food and drink section and found that there are many people asking for recipes. So I have a new goal. I am going to start using yahoo answers as a way to advertise and back link my articles. I am going to try to back link at least one article a day and no more than five. Don't want to spam my articles on people. This could work for blogs and possibly ebooks if you do it the right way. So if you have a few minutes a day I would try to peek at yahoo answers and see if there are people asking question that you have a article or blog post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment