Friday, June 26, 2009

New articles

I have had it in my head for a while that I was going to devote more time to writing for Ehow and I am finally doing it. I have wrote so many articles I don't think that I can share them all but I will put a link to a few. I will start with How to handle quitting smoking stress. This was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Quit smoking that is. So I thought I would share my tricks. It's been five years now.

After the death of Michael Jackson yesterday I wrote a small article to remember his music and career. It is so sad that he past away. He was once such a talented man.

How to introduce a baby to food. I am working on this with my daughter and thought it would be a fun article to write.

How to teach your children to donate is just something I have had in my head for a while.

How to feed a toddler a healthy diet. This is something I try to do most days with my son. We do slip from time to time. But most days this is how we eat.

How to ease the pain of mastitis. If any of you have had this you would understand how completely painful this is. For those of you who don't know this is a infection of the breast caused from breast feeding. I had it when both my babies were new born.

Hope you enjoy some of my new articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment