Friday, May 29, 2009

Inspiration

Nothing is more inspirational than money. Well except sex depending on who you are. Or a good nights sleep if you are like me and have a five month old. But I digress I have been neglecting my ehow writing. Just to much going on with two kids, a job and a move in the next month. But I got an email that they would give me $25 if I wrote five articles before the 31st. I wrote six. Five for the $25 and one for the contest. I thought what a great motivator. I have been thinking about writing just always have stuff to do. So here they are,

How to Make a Picture Out of a Puzzle


How to Plan a Toddler Halloween Party


How to Punish a Toddler


How to Design a Ikea Kitchen


How to Prepare Your Kids for a Move


How to Clean a Outdoor Grill

1 comment:

  1. Flowers give me inspiration, and animals, my family, etc.

    ReplyDelete